In the review the referees are asked to take into account all of the following aspects:
- Does the paper contain new data or new ideas or both of them?
- Are these up to international standards?
- Is the presentation clear?
- Does the author reach substantial conclusions?
- Is the length of the paper adequate?
- Is the language fluent and precise?
- Are the title and the abstract pertinent and understandable?
- Is the size of each figure adequate to the quantity of data it contains?
- Does the author give proper credit to related work and does he/she indicate clearly his/her own contribution?